- Posted on
- 27 Comments
Most of you have been eagerly waiting for the new update and wanted more information about it. You were guessing what the new features would be for quite some time and so we are happy to name them.
Let’s start with the new name. Lots of people holds us that the name Charadium is hard to pronounce and makes the game harder to recommend to friends. So we wanted to make it simple, catchy and easy to find. And so we came up with Draw Mania.
Here’s something more that should excite at least some of you – we are about to launch the Android version of the game. If everything goes well, it will be available next week. We wanted to release the Android client and our iOS client update close to each other so that everyone would be able to enjoy the latest version of the game at the same time.
And here’s how the game actually changed:
– We have redone the whole main menu for this update. We believe that the new layout will be a lot easier to use and will eliminate any kind of confusion.
- Better friend management system was also implemented. The list itself is a part of what you see on the main screen of the game. You will now be able to toggle between active and inactive friends that you have. Also, starting a new Turn Based Game with a friend is now just one push of a button away.
- Turn Based Game – the new name of Ping Pong mode. It makes it very clear for the new players to understand what this mode is all about. Of course, there are more changes than just the name. The main new thing is that asynchronous games are now endless. Every few rounds the leading player will be announced and the game will go on. Along side that, we have changed up how the Turn Based Game room looks to let you follow the progress easier.
- Draw your own words. Yes, you will now be able to type in and draw your own words in Turn Based Games. We believe that this new feature should allow you to be more creative by giving you more freedom.
- Requesting a new set of words is now available in Live games. There are times when you really want to draw but the words that you get appear to be too difficult. Tap one button and you get a new set for free. It’s that simple.
These are the main features that we have included in this update. It will be released on the 30th of this month. We would have released the iOS version update a bit earlier but the iPhone version is still being reviewed and we want everyone to be able to play the new version at the same time. We have been working hard on them so we hope that you will enjoy the new update as much as we do.
One more thing we would like to mention is that future updates will be smaller and released regularly. We will focus more on making the game as stable as possible and making it better bit by bit. Adding the most requested features and making you all happy is our goal.
Don’t forget to send us feedback and let us know if you have any suggestions.
Let us know what you think about the new name too. We would really appreciate that.
Also, keep an eye out for more news from us in the future. There will definitely be some exciting ones.